Website Integrity In-Home Care
Home Care Jobs in Tigard, Oregon
Would you like to begin a meaningful career improving the lives of others? If so, a rewarding career as an Integrity In Home caregiver may be perfect for you!
We are: An Agency providing support staff/ care-giving services to seniors and to people with disabilities.
If you have a car with drivers license, open availability, & experience, then we have Full Time hours.
Work is generally done in the clients home and duties may include:
- Running errands
- Emotional support
- Light housecleaning
- Meal prep
- Activities of daily living
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age with a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass an approved background clearance application through the Office of Licensing annually
- Reliable Car
- Access to a telephone, internet
- Must be able to meet minimum training requirements
- Availability at least 3 weekdays per week & one weekend day a few times a month
- Full time employees are offered Health, Dental, Vision insurance, and 401k with match
- 1.5 paid Holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.25 /hour starting 15.00 – 15.50/hour for CNA cert.
COVID-19 considerations: We supply masks for Caregivers. If a client is showing any sign or symptom we quarantine them for 2wks & until they get tested & it comes back negative. We love our Caregiver & our Clients. We want to make sure everyone is safe!
To apply for this job please visit asnjobs.com.